The NFL is gearing up for the first week of the football season on Monday Night Football. What time does it start, what’s on tonight’s schedule, where can you watch this and who are the odds?
At United Center, the Orlando Magic (7-30) face the Chicago Bulls (24-10).
On Monday, January 3rd, the game will begin at 8:00 p.m. EST/5:00 p.m. PST.
NBA Odds Betting Odds
FuboTV is providing a live stream of the game (free trial). Sign up for a free seven-day trial right now. On NBC Sports, local fans may watch the live stream. NBA League Pass allows non-local users to watch the live stream. On the ClutchPoints app, you can also watch the game live. Thread on Reddit.
Tim Frazier, Aleem Ford, Ignas Brazdeikis, Michael Carter-Williams, Gabe York, R.J. Hampton, Markelle Fultz, Hassani Gravett, Franz Wagner, Jonathan Isaac, Mo Bamba, Cole Anthony, Terrence Ross, B.J. Johnson, Admiral Schofield, Freddie Gillespie, Robin Lopez, Mychal Mulder, Moritz Wagner, Chuma Okeke
Magic Players Who Have Been Injured:
- (Out – Left Ankle) Michael Carter-Williams: Carter-Williams underwent surgery on his left ankle in late August, and no date for his comeback has been set.
- Markelle Fultz (knee injury): According to head coach Jamahl Mosley, Fultz’s comeback following ACL surgery is still unknown.
- E’Twaun Moore (Kneeling): Moore has yet to play this season, and no schedule for his comeback has been set.
- Jalen Suggs (Sidelined – Thumb): According to Shams Charania of The Athletic, Suggs is suffering with a broken thumb and will be out indefinitely.
- Jonathan Isaac (Out – Knee): According to David Aldridge of The Athletic, Isaac is making progress in his rehab, but there is no timeframe for his return.
- Cole Anthony (Ankle) is out for the game versus Chicago on Monday (Jan. 3).
- Robin Lopez (Out – Health and Safety Guidelines): Lopez has been put under the league’s health and safety protocols by the Magic.
- Moritz Wagner (Day To Day – Illness): Wagner is uncertain for the game against Chicago on Monday (Jan. 3).
Lonzo Ball, Jordan Bell, Matt Thomas, Javonte Green, Troy Brown Jr., Derrick Jones Jr., DeMar DeRozan, Tony Bradley, Patrick Williams, Nikola Vucevic, Alex Caruso, Coby White, Marko Simonovic, Alfonzo McKinnie, Zach LaVine, Mac McClung, Ayo Dosunmu, Tony Bradley, Patrick Williams, Nikola Vucevic, Alex Caruso, Coby White, Marko Simonovic,
Players on the Bulls’ Injured List:
- Javonte Green (Adductor – Out): Green will miss the game against Orlando on Monday (Jan. 3).
- Tony Bradley (out – health and safety procedures): Bradley was put on the league’s health and safety standards by the Bulls.
- Patrick Williams (Out – Left Wrist): According to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski, Williams is projected to miss the remainder of the regular season due to a dislocated wrist.
- Alex Caruso (Out – Foot): Caruso departed Monday’s (Dec. 20) game versus Houston with a foot strain and will be examined in 7-10 days.
- Marko Simonovic (Out – Health and Safety Regulations): Simonovic was put in the league’s health and safety protocols by the Bulls.
- Alfonzo McKinnie (Out – Health and Safety Regulations): McKinnie was put under the league’s health and safety protocols by the Bulls.
Follow @MagicNationCP and @BullsNationCP on Twitter.
Follow the Orlando Magic and Chicago Bulls on Facebook.