This is a release of the Genshin Impact 2.6 plug-in for Blue Cat’s FreqAnalyst. It has been made possible by all your donations, my gratitude to you cannot be expressed in words!
With the release of Genshin Impact Version 2.6 comes the addition of Kamisato Ayato and The Chasm. Here’s a rundown of everything new in the update.
Schedule of Changes
The maintenance will begin at 22:00 (UTC) on March 29, 2022 and will last for 5 hours.
How to Update the Client in the Game
Close the game, then launch the Genshin Impact Launcher and choose Update.
Open the App Store on your iOS device and choose Update.
Android: Launch the game and follow the on-screen instructions.
PS5TM and PS4TM: From the PS4 Home Screen, pick Genshin Impact, then hit the OPTIONS button and select “Check for Update.”
Travelers will get a Primogems x300 Maintenance Compensation.
For every hour that the servers are unavailable, you will get 60 Primogems. If the update is done early, there will be no change in the compensation amount.
The payout is available to travelers who attain Adventure Rank 5 or above by March 29, 2022 22:00 (UTC).
Within 5 hours of the repair being completed, the compensation will be delivered by in-game mail. Because this email will expire in 30 days, please claim the included compensation as soon as possible.
Details about the Genshin Impact Version 2.6 Update
“The Chasm” is a new area.
The Chasm, a new region in Liyue, will be accessible with the Version 2.6 release.
To access the deep mines, you must reach Adventure Rank 28 and finish the Archon Quest “A New Star Approaches” as well as the World Quest “Surreptitious Seven-Star Seal Sundering.”
A Brand-New Character
“Pillar of Fortitude” is a 5-star character. Ayato Kamisato
- Hydro is the vision.
- Sword as a weapon
- The Kamisato Clan of the Yashiro Commission has a youthful yet capable leader. He is a guy of many ways and means, cultured and charming.
New Web Address
The Valley of the Forgotten
The ancient ceremonial grounds were buried under the earth after a catastrophe that ripped heaven and earth apart, before being resurrected by an extraterrestrial object’s descent and eventually revealed by a devastating conflict that resulted from a betrayaa. Those who used to visit this location, however, are no longer there.
Haran Geppaku Futsu Haran Geppaku Futsu Haran Geppaku Fut (5-Star Sword)
- The Futsu line of smiths is known for their craftsmanship. The term “Haran” is derived from the way it mimics turbulent, swirling waves.
Sets of New Artifacts
- After that, vermillion (4-Star and 5-Star)
- An Offering’s Echoes (4-Star and 5-Star)
Take part in the “Hues of the Violet Garden” event to welcome “Juvenile Galant” Xingqiu (Hydro)
Throughout the occasion, you will be given missions to assist in the organization of the Irodori Festival. Four gameply modes will be unlocked in order as the festival progresses: “The Moon and Stars Inscribe,” “Theater Mechanicus,” “Clash of Lone Blades,” and “The Floral Courtyard.” To receive event-exclusive Furnishings, unique recipes, Primogems, Crown of Insight, Talent Level-Up Materials, and more, participate and meet the necessary conditions.
To invite “Juvenile Galant” Xingqiu, complete all of the conditions in “Friendship in Writing” (Hydro)
Duration of the event
True Tales of the Violet Garden: Act I begins at 10:00 a.m. (Server Time) on April 7, 2022, while Act II begins at 4:00 a.m. on April 9, 2022. Act III will begin at 4:00 p.m. on April 11, 2022, while Act IV will begin at 4:00 p.m. on April 13, 2022.
The event quests will conclude at 3:59 a.m. on April 25, 2022.
- Attain Adventure Rank 30 or above.
- “Chapter II: Act I – The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia” of the Archon Quest: “Ritou Escape Plan”
- Completing Kamisato Ayato’s “Cypressus Custos Chapter: Act I – The Firmiana Leaf Falls,” Raiden Shogun’s “Impreatrix Umbrosa Chapter: Act II – Transient Dreams,” and Sangonomiya Kokomi’s “Dracaena Somnolenta Chapter: Act I – Warriors’ Dreams Like Spring Grass Renewing” Story Quests is suggested but not
- You may join the event via “Quick Start” if you haven’t finished Kamisato Ayato, Raiden Shogun, or Sangonomiya Kokomi’s Story Quests.
Main Story has been updated.
Archon’s New Mission
- Act IV “Requiem of the Echoing Depths” in Chapter II of Archon Quest.
A new story quest has begun.
- “Cypressus Custos Chapter: Act I – The Firmiana Leaf Falls” is Kamisato Ayato’s Story Quest.
New World Adventures
Serpent of Ruin
- An antique autonomous machine with a strange design.
Windcutter, the Black Serpent Knight
- Standing on the court is a guard of some kind.
Floating Hydro Fungus is a kind of fungus that floats in the
- Somewhat intelligent spore organism. It has a high degree of adaptability.
Spiral Abyss is a game about a spiraling abyss
The name of the floor 11 Ley Line Disorders has been changed to:
- The Anemo DMG Bonus is increased by 75% for all characters in the group.
Updated the monster lineup on Floors 11 – 12 of the Spiral Abyss is a game about a spiraling abyss.
The three Lunar Phases will be as follows when the Lunar Phase refreshes for the first time after upgrading to Version 2.6:
Sheet-Ice Moon is the first phase.
- A Mark of Ending will be applied on an opponent if a character’s Normal Attack strikes them. This Mark of Ending will be erased after 10 seconds, dealing True DMG to this opponent. The DMG delivered by the Mark of Ending’s removal is boosted when a character’s Normal Attack strikes an opponent with a Mark of Ending. This DMG may be multiplied by nine.
Snap-Rain Moon is the second phase.
- When a character’s Normal Attacks strike an opponent, the DMG inflicted by that character’s Normal Attacks increases by 12% for 5 seconds. This effect may be repeated up to five times. Each layer is computed separately. Once every 0.1s, this effect might be activated.
Iris Moon, Phase III
- When a character’s Normal Attack gives DMG to an opponent, that opponent’s Physical/Elemental RES drops by 6% for 5s, matching the kind of DMG delivered. This may be repeated up to seven times. Different sorts of RES reductions may coexist, and their stacks and timings will be separate.
- “Quiet Elegance,” “Katsu Sandwich,” and “Rainbow Aster” are three new recipes.
- New Achievement categories like “Challenger: Series V” and “Chasmlighter” have been introduced to the “Wonders of the World” category, as well as new Achievements.
- “Kamisato Ayato: Ripple” is a new namecard. “Achievement: Thunderclap,” “Lumens: Stone of Light,” “Travel Notes: Irodori,” and “Achievement: Chasm.”
- The “Adjust Brightness” function has been added to Settings > Graphics.
- Mondstadt, Liyue, and Inazuma now have “Radiant Spincrystals.” “Euphonium Unbound” may be used to unlock the matching Realm Music when you’ve obtained them.
- After earning and finishing the necessary World Quests in Inazuma, the Teapot Traveling Salesman has added several “Radiant Spincrystals” that may be bought.
- Ritou will add a store once you complete Raiden Shogun’s Story Quest “Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter: Act II,” where you can buy “Sango Pearls,” “Unagi Meat,” and 2-Star “Lucky Dog” Artifacts.
- Lucklight Fly (Capturable) and Bluethunder Weasel are two new living beings (Capturable)
- Starshroom is a new harvestable resource.
- For several Development Items, a redirect link to the “Adventurer Handbook: Bosses” screen has been included under “Sources.”
- The Development Items dropped by “Floating Hydro Fungus is a kind of fungus that floats in the” will also include a redirect link to the “Adventurer Handbook” in future versions.
- On mobile devices, a shortcut for accessing the Party Setup Screen has been added: press and hold the avatar of any character on the main interface to instantly enter the Party Setup Screen.
- Adds some loading screen prompts.
- “Gloomy Statuette,” “Dark Statuette,” and “Deathly Statuette” are new loot drops from “Abyss Heralds” and “Abyss Lectors.”
Adjustments & Optimizations
- Reduces the DMG dealt by “Geovishap Hatchlings” when their tail sweep talent is used repeatedly on a character.
- Improves the look of the “Primo Geovishap” in the Archive’s “Living Beings” section.
- The Ornamental Fish symbol is improved.
- Optimizes the UI display and text of material in Hangout Events that has yet to be unlocked.
- The “Tutorials” symbol will be permanently shown on the main screen if you are below Adventure Rank 30.
- “Recently Unlocked” has been added to “Tutorials.” For easier access, five recently unlocked lessons will be saved.
- “Tutorials” will keep track of where you were when you last read. If there are no unread tutorials, the most recent one will be chosen.
- The Tutorials button in “Living Beings” is moved around.
- Optimizes the sorting logic for Weapon Enhancement Materials and Artifact Enhancement Materials: these two materials are remain at the bottom of their respective categories, but when sorting by quality, their internal sorting will be modified.
- The volume of music in the Serenitea Pot is optimized.
- For select characters and missions, optimizes the voice-over in Japanese, Korean, and English.
- Adds Alternate Outfits voice lines for the characters Jean, Amber, Rosaria, and Mona; Travelers can change the outfits in “Character > Outfit” to play the relevant voice lines.
- In the login screen, the wording of the “Exit Download” button has been changed to “Stop Download,” and the text description of the relevant function has been improved.
- Jean, Amber, Rosaria, and Mona’s looks have been altered to the Alternate Outfits for animated sequences from Version 2.6 and before.
- The effects of the cinematic animation in the Archon Quest “A Long Shot” have been improved.
- Optimizes some display animation details of the character Kaeya in the Character > Weapon interface.
- Batch optimizes the logic related to the enemy homing function for 15 characters and 4 large-sized enemies: Golden Wolflord, Stormterror, Serpent of Ruin, (new enemy in Version 2.6), and Bathysmal Vishap Herd.
- After the Spiral Abyss is a game about a spiraling abyss resets on April 1, the “Gladiator’s Finale” and “Wanderer’s Troupe” Artifact set rewards in “Domain Reliquary: Tier I,” and “Domain Reliquary: Tier II” for floors 9-12 will be replaced with “Vermillion Hereafter” and “Echoes of an Offering.”
- Optimizes the controller’s sensitivity in the Hangout Events interface.
- When utilizing a controller, optimizes the presentation of some messages on the interface: conceals messages that aren’t part of the current operation interface.
- By hitting key combinations on a controller, you may instantly activate specific functionalities of the shortcut wheel.
- In certain Domains, it changes the height of the center stage disc.
- Adjusts the achievement category “Liyue: The Harbor of Stone and Contractstext “‘s description. The “Chasmlighter” Achievement category will track your progress in exploring Liyue’s The Chasm region.
Click here for additional information about the Genshin Impact.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the current update in Genshin Impact?
A: The latest update is 1.0.
What is the 2.2 update for Genshin Impact?
A: The 2.2 update is a minor maintenance release of Genshin Impact that fixes numerous bugs and improves performance in the game.
Will Genshin Impact have new content?
A: With the release of Genshin Impact, a new game mode has been added to create more content and playability.