“The Eden Hazard departure key to Real Madrid’s Haaland.”
Eden Hazard has left Chelsea and joined AS Monaco, a move that will have major repercussions on the Premier League and European football. The arrival of the Belgian at Los Blancos means they must defend less which is an interesting position for them as they look to retain their La Liga title while also playing in Europe.
Eden Hazard has departed Chelsea for Real Madrid, which is a key departure for the Spanish club. Read more in detail here: haaland real madrid.
The summer transfer season is nearing, and speculation about who will go where is rife. Transfer Talk provides you the most up-to-date news on speculations, arrivals and departures, and, of course, completed transactions!
Hazard is an important part of Real Madrid’s Haaland strategy.
Eden Hazard wants to remain at Real Madrid, but Diario Sport reports that a transfer to Arsenal might be on the cards.
Hazard has lately been linked with a move to Arsenal, and Real Madrid may need the revenues from Hazard’s exit if they are to complete the signings of Erling Haaland from Borussia Dortmund and Kylian Mbappe from Paris Saint-Germain.
Mbappe, who is poised to become a free agent when his contract expires on June 30, has also been linked with Los Blancos.
While Real Madrid hasn’t been as active in the campaign for Haaland, ties between the two clubs have remained strong. However, the Norwegian has reservations about playing alongside Karim Benzema, and Manchester City remain the frontrunners to recruit him.
Even if Madrid did not pay a fee to PSG for Mbappe, completing both transactions would be very costly, and Madrid anticipates that monies gained by selling Hazard would help them cope with this.
12.30 BST: Juan Mata wants to continue his playing career in Europe once his contract with Manchester United expires in the summer, according to ESPN, but a return to Spain is not his first option.
Mata’s contract at Old Trafford is scheduled to expire at the end of June, and the 33-year-old is eager to rediscover regular action following a season of limited chances.
The athlete feels he can still make an impact in Europe’s top five leagues, according to ESPN’s Rob Dawson. According to sources, both Milan and Inter Milan, as well as other Italian clubs, have shown interest, but Mata intends to wait until official offers are on the table before making a choice.
11.48 BST: According to Marca, Real Madrid is “adamant” that Kylian Mbappe will join the club this summer, despite some club insiders admitting that “the deal isn’t totally done” and the player’s entourage insisting that he hasn’t made up his mind.
Mbappe revealed last weekend that he was considering “new components” after rumours that Paris Saint-Germain had made a fresh, better offer to extend his contract, which expires at the end of the season.
According to Marca, Madrid is optimistic that the 23-year-old attacker would choose to transfer to Spain, with insiders claiming that the club and player have a “nearly entire understanding” on a sports level, despite the lack of a financial deal.
11.01 BST: Whether Everton remain in the Premier League or get demoted to the Championship, Brazil international Richarlison is expected to be in high demand this summer.
Manchester United and Real Madrid have both made inquiries about the 24-year-old, according to Sport Witness, but have not pushed the matter any further.
Everton will have to pay transfer fees for great players this summer after losing more than £100 million for the third year in a row. Richarlison seems to be a strong contender for bringing in much-needed funding.
10.18 BST: According to The I Newcastle United is the latest club to be connected with Leeds United midfielder Kalvin Phillips.
Phillips, 26, has established himself as a regular for England over the last two seasons and is being pursued by a number of Premier League teams, along with striker Raphinha.
Newcastle are reportedly exploring a move for him following a 1-0 victory against Wolves on Friday night. He has previously been connected with Manchester United, and it is now being stated that Newcastle are considering a move as they attempt to rebuild their midfield.
09.30 BST: Liverpool striker Mohamed Salah has told Sky Sports that he isn’t ready to discuss his future at the moment, despite the fact that his Liverpool contract is up in a year.
With the clubs just a point apart in the Premier League rankings, Liverpool travels to Manchester City on Sunday in what might be a championship decider.
Salah’s future, though, continues to be a topic of discussion. The Egypt international will be 30 in the summer, therefore this will be his last big deal. Liverpool feel optimistic about reaching an agreement on a new contract, but the player will stay tight-lipped about what is to come.
Salah stated, “I can’t be selfish and speak about my circumstances.” “We’re at the most crucial phase for the team, so all I have to do now is speak about the team and focus on what’s next for the team, which is the most important thing.”
When asked whether he was sure that a new contract could be reached, the player declined to commit to Liverpool.
“I can’t say yes or no,” he said, “but I’ve stated what I want many times before.” “But, once again, I can’t go into great detail about my contract right now since it’s such a delicate position.”
“I can’t simply go into the headlines and speak about my contract because the club has to win. I simply concentrate on the team, and that’s all there is to it.”
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– According to Tuttosport, AC Milan has chosen Real Madrid’s Marco Asensio as their top target for the right flank position. The Spaniard is expected to cost between €25m and €30m. They may be aided by the fact that Los Blancos are debating whether or not to extend his current deal, which expires in 2023. There is, however, Premier League competition, and Milan may find it difficult to meet his pay demands.
– Internazionale’s primary centre-back option for the summer transfer window remains Torino’s Bremer, according to Nicolo Schira, who adds that the club has already made contact with the Brazilian’s agency twice. Inter are now giving him €2.5 million a year, and they will meet with Torino in the next weeks to try to strike an agreement, with Il Toro demanding between €25 million and €30 million.
– According to Calciomercato, Juventus has a written deal to buy Raoul Bellanova for between €8m and €9m, albeit this is contingent on Cagliari being able to make his loan transfer from Bordeaux permanent. If the move goes through, it’s unclear if Bellanova will immediately join Massimiliano Allegri’s squad to compete for a starting spot or will first go out on loan, maybe to Cagliari.
– According to Ekrem Konur, Ajax Amsterdam and Leeds United are all scouting Fluminense winger Matheus Martins. The 18-year-old has two goals and one assist in ten games in all competitions so far this season.
– According to Football Insider, Rangers will enable Amad Diallo to return to Manchester United as soon as possible after being disappointed with his performances since joining on loan in January. After just six matches and a single goal, the Scottish giants will not try to extend his loan or sign him on a permanent basis.
Eden Hazard’s departure from Chelsea to Real Madrid has been a key moment for the Spanish club. The player signed a contract with them that is worth around £200 million, and the player will be wearing the number 7 shirt. Reference: la liga.
- mbappe transfer news
- haaland transfer news
- manchester united