PocketVideo is a handy and powerful video downloader to help you download videos from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo and other popular websites. With it’s special functions such as direct downloading with no advertising content infection risk and super fast speed, PocketVideo is your ideal partner for any of your media downloads! Download now on Windows 10/8/7.
Looking for a method to get PocketVideo – Vlogging Made Simple for your PC running Windows 10/8/7? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install PocketVideo for PC, one of the greatest free video players and editors.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy strategies you can use to install Android applications on a Windows laptop and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
In this post, we’ll show you how to download PocketVideo – Easy Vlogging on PC in a step-by-step manner. So, before we get started, let’s have a look at PocketVideo – Easy Vlogging’s technical characteristics.
Technical Specifications for PocketVideo – Easy Vlogging for PC
|Name||PocketVideo – Easy Vlogging|
|Category||Video Editors and Players for Free|
|Designed by||Pocket Supernova Inc. is a company based in New York City.|
PocketVideo – Easy Vlogging is the most popular app in the Google Playstore’s Free Video Players & Editors category. It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. PocketVideo – Easy Vlogging for Windows currently has over 500000+ installs and a 3.8 star average user aggregate rating.
If you haven’t already, get PocketVideo – Easy Vlogging for Android from one of the third-party app hosting sites. PocketVideo isn’t available on Google Play right now. It’s well worth the download on your smartphone.
Download PocketVideo for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
These days, the majority of applications are created just for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
So, even if the official PocketVideo – Easy Vlogging for PC version isn’t available, you may still use it using Emulators. In this post, we’ll show you how to utilize PocketVideo on PC using two popular Android emulators.
Method 1: Download PocketVideo for PC Windows 10/8/7:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this technique, we will download and install PocketVideo – Easy Vlogging for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation method is straightforward and uncomplicated. Open the Bluestacks emulator when it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Software Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. In our situation, we’ll look for PocketVideo – Easy Vlogging to download and install on our computer.
- Step 6: PocketVideo – Easy Vlogging will be installed on Bluestacks instantly once you click the Install button. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
You can now use PocketVideo – Easy Vlogging app on your laptop by just double-clicking on the program icon in Bluestacks. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
PocketVideo — Easy Vlogging is not now available on the Play Store, so you’ll have to get it through third-party sources. Simply run a Google search for this program and download the APK file. If you have an APK file, Bluestacks has an option to Install APK files. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. It is suggested that you install any Android apps via the regular procedure. However, since this program has been deleted from the Play Store, there is no other option than to get it through third-party APK hosting sites.
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is practically 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. As a result, installing PocketVideo – Easy Vlogging on PC with Bluestacks is advised. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you can have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Method 2: Download PocketVideo for PC Windows 10/8/7:
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically intended for gaming. Now we’ll show how to use MemuPlay to get PocketVideo – Easy Vlogging for PC Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptop.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and look for PocketVideo – Easy Vlogging. Locate the Pocket Supernova Inc. developer’s official app and click the Install button.
- Step 4: After a successful installation, MEmu Play’s home screen will display PocketVideo – Easy Vlogging.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is really light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is built for gaming.
Conclusion of PocketVideo for PC:
With its simple but effective UI, PocketVideo – Easy Vlogging has gained huge popularity. We’ve included two of the most effective ways to get PocketVideo – Easy Vlogging installed on your PC or laptop. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. To obtain PocketVideo for your Windows 10 PC, you may use any of these options.
This brings us to the end of our PocketVideo Download for PC post. Please let us know if you have any questions or have any problems when installing Emulators or PocketVideo – Easy Vlogging for Windows in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist you!